The Usui System of Natural Healing.
Rediscovered and transmitted through Dr. Usui. It is an ancient technique through the laying on of hands that makes us channels for our own healing and that of others.
Reiki, is a word from two Japanese words. Rei and Ki. The word Rei means: universal and Ki is the life force. It is the spiritually guided energy of the vital or universal force.
Ki is also called CHI by the Chinese, LIGHT by the Christians, PRANA by the Hindus, ETER or BIOENERGY by the scientists.
Reduces stress and promotes well-being. It is administered by positioning the hands on the body of a person. Treats the body, emotions, mind, and spirit, creating a beneficial effect that includes relaxation and feelings of peace, security, and well-being.
The patient can eliminate negative habits for their well-being such as anger.
The five principles of Reiki.
1. Just for today I won't worry.
2. Just for today I won't get mad.
3. Just for today I will respect and honor all Masters.
4. Just for today I will earn a living with honesty.
5. Just for today I will be Thankful.
Reiki works on many levels; the physical, the mental, the emotional and the spiritual. It also empowers everything in Life. Reiki is not only one of the oldest healing systems in the world that is still practiced today, but it is one of the most versatile. This ancient Japanese healing method employs the use of Universal Energy to balance the body and mind. And whose benefits can be noticed by both the Reiki practitioner and their patients. In fact, it is beginning to be used in many hospitals around the world to improve the conditions of those admitted. It is also known for improving almost every aspect of life, from physical to emotional well-being; always helping to lower stress levels and therefore facilitating the regeneration of all cells. Reiki has been scientifically proven to help people with serious conditions. In certain cases it is used as a complementary technique in many hospitals. It increases the general well-being of patients both physically and psychologically.
1. One of its greatest benefits is that it helps reduce stress levels and increases relaxation, allowing the body's natural and innate gifts of healing (the immune system) to function better and better. Helps restore sleep and improves general well-being.
2. Reiki helps to attract a natural state of peace and harmony on a psychological and emotional level. It is a very valuable tool in the spiritual search.
3. Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. They help to create a state of inner peace helping the person to better manage daily stress. Improves memory and mental clarity. Helps balance emotional dysfunctions in general.
4. Reiki relieves states of worry and sadness.
5. Not only do you have to apply it when you feel unwell, but it can also be done to relax.
6. Reiki is for everyone, children, the elderly and even animals.
Ana has been studying and teaching psychophysical techniques for more than 20 years. She is an expert in yoga, chi kung, and meditation techniques - among many other things. He has traveled to many countries: the US, France, Germany, the UK, studying and teaching. In Spain he has participated in radio and television programs, and has written many articles for magazines, for example, Espacio Humano - Madrid's most popular magazine on wellness and natural culture issues.
Founder and Director of QiWorks
Send this to a friend